Will we sell out for Newcastle ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

what's the total capacity for all that roughly?

is this where the 7k rumour came from?

For cup games the away team is entitled to 15% of the stadium if the demand is there.

15% of St James Park is just over 7k and that's what Leeds took in the cup.

Doubt we'll take that many though.

I remember a bar down on the Quayside with a daft name. Think it was the Quilted Camel just under Tyne Bridge, is that still there?

Still there, only ever been next door to Redhouse which is good. Down on the Quayside is one of the best places to drink in general some really nice places along the river. 

what's the total capacity for all that roughly?

is this where the 7k rumour came from?

Total capacity of top tier will be more than 7k I'd have thought.

We will sell around 4k

post-14322-0-02999900-1441720846.jpg

Total capacity of top tier will be more than 7k I'd have thought.

Top tier behind the goal + the corner. Not the top tier alongside the pitch.

I.e. the bit where that photo is taken from all the way to the left end of the stand, and then part way around the corner to the right.

What is the clubs policy on changing away tickets?

Had a gander at where my tickets are & not happy with them. Newcastles away end is split into upper blocks with the majority of the fans, and then there's piddly lower blocks with a couple of rows. Seems like I've drawn a short short & will be sat in the piddly small block & just don't fancy being in a block that only includes 3 rows of about 10!

What is the clubs policy on changing away tickets?

Had a gander at where my tickets are & not happy with them. Newcastles away end is split into upper blocks with the majority of the fans, and then there's piddly lower blocks with a couple of rows. Seems like I've drawn a short short & will be sat in the piddly small block & just don't fancy being in a block that only includes 3 rows of about 10!

Take it back get a refund. Buy another lol

Take it back get a refund. Buy another lol

Just spoke to the club & have to bring the tickets in & swap so will have to do that before the Fulham game.

Says everything about my tickets when it stays Balcony on it & the rest of the tickets I've seen on twitter/instagram etc...don't!

Completely isolated. 

This is what I get for wishing not to get sat up in the gods. 

If anyone else has balcony tickets....holla at me!

Edited by FlyingOwl

I'm in catch 22 now.

Won't be able to get to Sheffield till before the Fulham game to exchange these tickets, so I'll probably be getting the last batch of the tickets.

So do I stick with ones I have, or risk being more isolated to the side of the stand?

flipping balcony. 3 rows of seats? Reyt atmosphere.

Gonna start a mexican wave off.

Make some friends.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Not really completely isolated, just in the front rows of the tier, directly infront of all the other rows, but separated by a barrier to stop everyone falling off the top tier if/when we score.

It's actually the best view.

Also, last time we played there in the league nobody went in their allocated seat...

Not really completely isolated, just in the front rows of the tier, directly infront of all the other rows, but separated by a barrier to stop everyone falling off the top tier if/when we score.

It's actually the best view.

Also, last time we played there in the league nobody went in their allocated seat...

It's complete isolation.

I may as well be sat in Sunderlands away end.

I'm in catch 22 now.

Won't be able to get to Sheffield till before the Fulham game to exchange these tickets, so I'll probably be getting the last batch of the tickets.

So do I stick with ones I have, or risk being more isolated to the side of the stand?

flipping balcony. 3 rows of seats? Reyt atmosphere.

Gonna start a mexican wave off.

Make some friends.

Just stand somewhere else coz it won't be anywhere near asell out IMO, Well have a good day of sales tomorrow then it will stop dead IMO.