Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Sounds as though we tried hard for Hooper and Jones. It's an experienced line-leader that we need, not another kid or foreign import. Would be happy with any of Cole, Vaz Te, Ameobi or Kermorgant.

Is Crouch a possibility? 

Not featuring for Stoke, wouldn't have to move to join us and would be a great foil for FF. 

Guest wilyfox

Is Crouch a possibility? 

Not featuring for Stoke, wouldn't have to move to join us and would be a great foil for FF.

Dunno. Doubt we could attract or afford him.

How are they making signings? Doesn't the window close for a while before loans can be made again or is this just domestic?

Apparently Forest made 4 deals (inc O'Grady) before the deadline of 6pm last Tuesday. All paperwork was submitted on time but only O'Grady physically came to the club at the time. The other players being Ryan Mendes, Nelson Oliveira and Jonny Williams.  

Apparently Forest made 4 deals (inc O'Grady) before the deadline of 6pm last Tuesday. All paperwork was submitted on time but only O'Grady physically came to the club at the time. The other players being Ryan Mendes, Nelson Oliveira and Jonny Williams.

Pretty decent signings for a club under an embargo

Ah ok, thanks.

Never heard of the Portuguese players but I'm sure they'll need some time to bed in.

flip him, he had his chance

Are we sure about that? I still suspect Norwich held off on finalising a deal.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at hooper

Out of the list provided above, I'd have to say my preference would be ulloa. Played our required role at Leicester and Brighton successfully at both clubs. 93 day loan with option to buy Jan would def more than make up for missing out on other targets. Personally I would've loved Grabban, as I don't think a target man per-say is a must (in fact anytime over the last 3yrs) both very unlikely I know and I'll stop dreaming shortly!! But hey it was our birthday yesterday, so maybe clubs are feeling generous.....right..... Haha.

Out of the list provided above, I'd have to say my preference would be ulloa. Played our required role at Leicester and Brighton successfully at both clubs. 93 day loan with option to buy Jan would def more than make up for missing out on other targets. Personally I would've loved Grabban, as I don't think a target man per-say is a must (in fact anytime over the last 3yrs) both very unlikely I know and I'll stop dreaming shortly!! But hey it was our birthday yesterday, so maybe clubs are feeling generous.....right..... Haha.

Yes, out of the ones on that list who might realistically be loaned to a championship club, Ulloa looks to be the best fit. Brighton were keen to bring him back, but they already have Hemed and Zamora.