Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Im in two minds weather Vas Tae would be a decent short term solution till the window opens again. Free agent ( unless thats changed recently ) , so no messing about with other clubs.

It depends, if his fitness levels are still good, then he has something to offer, definitely

I for one don't want someone like Berahino here. I hope Jeremy Peace makes him rot for as long as his contract is.

1) good because we can't attract players of that quality

2) if a rival company offered you double wages but your gaffer said no, you'd also be pissed. Especially if he assured you that you could go and he would make shed loads of money from the deal for doing nothing.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I don't really want us to sign anyone on loan, unless it is a top class striker for this level. I would go for Ulloa.  My worry is that Carlos doesn't even know the loan system rules!!  Just out of interest, who would you all leave out?   For me Hunt, Turner and Pudil are musts.  That leaves Lopez and Sasso.  For me, when Loovens returns, then Sasso could be left out but until then it would be Lopez for me due to the excellent competition we have in midfield.  That is why we shouldn't be using the market unless  it is for a top striker.

I don't really want us to sign anyone on loan, unless it is a top class striker for this level. I would go for Ulloa. My worry is that Carlos doesn't even know the loan system rules!! Just out of interest, who would you all leave out? For me Hunt, Turner and Pudil are musts. That leaves Lopez and Sasso. For me, when Loovens returns, then Sasso could be left out but until then it would be Lopez for me due to the excellent competition we have in midfield. That is why we shouldn't be using the market unless it is for a top striker.

Sasso to be left out as for me Lopez plays in the double pivot with Hutch.

Fessi & Matias, plus one of McGugan, Bannan or Wallace in the final attacking midfield spot

I don't really want us to sign anyone on loan, unless it is a top class striker for this level. I would go for Ulloa.  My worry is that Carlos doesn't even know the loan system rules!!  Just out of interest, who would you all leave out?   For me Hunt, Turner and Pudil are musts.  That leaves Lopez and Sasso.  For me, when Loovens returns, then Sasso could be left out but until then it would be Lopez for me due to the excellent competition we have in midfield.  That is why we shouldn't be using the market unless  it is for a top striker.

Maybe the answer is to give a short term deal to one of the free agents, Cole, Vaz Te. There's a few interesting names overseas as well, though of course I have no idea of the wages they'll seek. Can't be on anymore than Hooper though.

Guest wilyfox

Cole would be excellent for our needs - and possibly the best unattached out there. But, he's a London boy. Not sure we could lure him north.

I'd rather take Vaughan on loan than Graham.

Wouldn't argue with that.

But think he could be an option. Hasn't worked at Sunderland (do many work out there)

Played a decent role in Swansea successful start in the Prem. scored about 40 in 90 for Watford during his time there will is a very good strike rate.

And recently had a successful loan at Boro knocking a few in.

I just think short term he may push Nuhiu for a place and add the competition needed. Joao is work in progress as CC has stressed on more than one occasion.

Guest wilyfox

Wouldn't argue with that.

But think he could be an option. Hasn't worked at Sunderland (do many work out there)

Played a decent role in Swansea successful start in the Prem. scored about 40 in 90 for Watford during his time there will is a very good strike rate.

And recently had a successful loan at Boro knocking a few in.

I just think short term he may push Nuhiu for a place and add the competition needed. Joao is work in progress as CC has stressed on more than one occasion.

Maybe. Graham may fancy his chances of game time at Sunderland in the coming months. They've sold Wickham without really replacing him. Lens, Defoe and Borini don't offer height. Graham and Fletcher are the only two they have that can lead the line - and Fletcher gets injured a lot.

Maybe. Graham may fancy his chances of game time at Sunderland in the coming months. They've sold Wickham without really replacing him. Lens, Defoe and Borini don't offer height. Graham and Fletcher are the only two they have that can lead the line - and Fletcher gets injured a lot.

Maybe a month or two on loan will get him match sharp for a possible prem stint during the busy Xmas period.

Guest wilyfox

Maybe a month or two on loan will get him match sharp for a possible prem stint during the busy Xmas period.

Can't see us wanting a short-term remedy like that. I'd have thought any emergency loan we take would be with a view to retaining them for the rest of the season. But I'm guessing, just my opinion.

Can't see us wanting a short-term remedy like that. I'd have thought any emergency loan we take would be with a view to retaining them for the rest of the season. But I'm guessing, just my opinion.

I don't know what the club are thinking. If we didn't do a long term deal by the deadline I was thinking of a striker short term to get us to Jan when we can have a go at another "goalscoring" striker on a permanent deal.