Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

He's a stupid thought, Berahino says he won't play for WBA again, and sky sources are just saying that they'll allow him to leave. As that can't happen until Jan I wonder if they'll allow him to be loaned to a top championship club to maintain some transfer value, or if they won't want him to be injured before the Jan window opens. I guess it's the latter!

My guess is one of the current loanees might get sent back and we'll probably loan some young PL striker.

who though? Lopez may be at risk now with bannan coming in and a whole raft of midfielders available.  The rest are pretty safe wouldnt you say?

Lopez was my guess a few days ago, after CC's comments on RS

He's a stupid thought, Berahino says he won't play for WBA again, and sky sources are just saying that they'll allow him to leave. As that can't happen until Jan I wonder if they'll allow him to be loaned to a top championship club to maintain some transfer value, or if they won't want him to be injured before the Jan window opens. I guess it's the latter!

Berahino loaned to a championship club?

You mad?!

His ego's way to big to drop down!

Swings and roundabouts with the whole thing really.

On the one hand, loan him out; loan fee, a large % of his wages off the books, if he plays well it might increase his price a little, stays match fit and match sharp, doesn't disrupt the squad he's around during training.

On the other... could get injured.

The "pro" list is substantially longer, but that single "con" reason is a bloody big one.

Might as well ask though, worst thing that'll happen is that they say "no".

Edited by StudentOwl

Lets go get Adebayor

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/11837986/Emmanuel-Adebayor-refuses-to-leave-Tottenham-Hotspur-because-he-needs-a-sign-from-God.html

All we need to do is kidnapp his Pastor and get him to convince him to come to us. Threaten him if we have to 😳 Get him a sign from God, anything! Give Spurs £30k of his £100k a weeks wages and jobs a good un (till January)

Ah I wish football was this simple.

Swings and roundabouts with the whole thing really.

On the one hand, loan him out; loan fee, a large % of his wages off the books, if he plays well it might increase his price a little, stays match fit and match sharp, doesn't disrupt the squad he's around during training.

On the other... could get injured.

The "pro" list is substantially longer, but that single "con" reason is a bloody big one.

Might as well ask though, worst thing that'll happen is that they say "no".

That's pretty much everything I was thinking too. Seeing as we may be willing to pay a lot of money on wages and a loan fee it might be worth asking! IF he was allowed to go out on loan to get games I'd hope we might be a team that was interested. But as FO says he would probably prefer to sit in the stands with his mates than play in the championship