Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

Guest wilyfox

Where is the Ulloa talk coming from? Had Leicester managed to get a deal done for Walters on deadline day, then maybe they'd let him out. But I really can't see it now. He's battling with Okazaki for a place.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

I would like someone with more pace but ulloa gets goals and he can hold it up well for likes of FESSI to run into and others too

He would get 15+

When does loan window open

If that's the style of striker CC wants to play then there's probably nobody out there better. Personally I'd like to see someone a little bit more dynamic. Someone who can run in behind and stretch defences at the very least.

Probably aren't going to get someone experienced with that dynamism on loan, more likely to be a talented youngster, and we already have that with Joao. In truth, if we wanted experience, and dynamism, then we probably should have bought, and not waited until the loan window.

Probably aren't going to get someone experienced with that dynamism on loan, more likely to be a talented youngster, and we already have that with Joao. In truth, if we wanted experience, and dynamism, then we probably should have bought, and not waited until the loan window.

Tough to find that sort of player at anytime I suppose. Playing a lone central striker limits your options considerably.

Guest wilyfox

We won't have anyone lined up. It doesn't work that way. People come out with that after every deadline. Wouldn't surprise me if we turn to someone like Nicky Maynard or James Vaughan as possibles. Maynard has been kicking around all summer, and Vaughan has been told he's got no future at Huddersfield.

Guest wilyfox

We'll go with Joao when appropriate - that's obvious. But clearly CC wants to shield him. I'm sure we will look for somebody. Not struck on Maynard; it's been so long since he's shown form and fitness. Vaughan, however, has pedigree from his prem days and hasn't done too bad at Huddersfield. He's still capable of 12-15, which is more than our current lot are likely to contribute. I rate him.