Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

I don't know what the club are thinking. If we didn't do a long term deal by the deadline I was thinking of a striker short term to get us to Jan when we can have a go at another "goalscoring" striker on a permanent deal.

This will happen, I think we'll see a loan striker arrive sooner rather than later, most likely Frazier Campbell or Marvin Emnes

Guest wilyfox

Although we aren't looking for youngsters, that may be what we have to take if that's all that is available. Beggars can't be choosers in the emergency loan window.

Although we aren't looking for youngsters, that may be what we have to take if that's all that is available. Beggars can't be choosers in the emergency loan window.

Well that's true, but we perhaps shouldn't have tried to do the key bit of business through the loan window. It would have been nice to add a couple of talented youngsters from those two clubs, to a squad of players who were our own

Guest wilyfox

You're still evaluating that one? We tried to borrow Hooper, we tried to borrow Jones. When Jones had to be permanent, nothing materialised. Who knows why Hooper was closer to joining Fulham?! We may never find out. Availability was always likely to be the problem regarding a proven striker.

Arsenal and Chelsea are preparing to send a bunch of talented youngsters on loan to the championship Nothing there to interest us, as we surely aren't looking for youngsters.

I'd take a young and hungry Tammy Abraham every day of the week, depends what caveat's someone like that would come with though.

Lad knows where the net is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgMh6UWf4w4&sns=em

Edited by ***HIRSTY***

Guest wilyfox

Brøndby have completed the signing of former Leeds United midfielder Rodolph Austin on a free-transfer. #LUFC

Did he even get a hearing?