Team vs Boro?

Because Wiggins has been far from convincing, and Helan has pace.

Personally I hope Helan starts as I think he'd do a job on Downing.

i think downing would rip him to shreds. helan doesnt have a football brain where as downing is one of the best players in the division. only one winner from that battle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wildsmith~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lees~~~~~~~~~~Turner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Palmer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hunt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hutchinson~~~~~~~~~~McGugan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sougou~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Matias~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wallace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price

Helan

Sasso

Semedo

Lopez

Lavery

Nuhiu

Would give Hunt a run at left back especially at home, plenty of cover from Hutch still think this is our weakest link at the minute, don't think Wiggins is the answer but hope I'm proved wrong.

Give Matias licence to roam, pretty formidable front 5 with both full backs bombing on can see us winning 2-1/3-1, Joao with a brace and Hunt with a late one.

i watch the 'dings' creating a bucket load of chances against everton the other night...

they attacked with 'passion' and 'speed', moving the ball swiftly, and moving off the ball into dangerous spaces...

we need to start putting an 'attacking' shift in...

us having the ball shouldn't be an excuse for having a breather...

GER AT 'EM...

Guest youngwednesday

Just bloody play Stevie May, whats the worst that could happen? No striker has scored in the league yet anyway.

DAFT.

he's done nothing wrong, he scored two goals against Chesterfield, therefore he will confident. What's the worst that could happen?

Interesting to see how many have Nuhiu in the starting 11 considering the gigantic outcry for him to be gone

Also interesting to see Bus written off without being given a real chance yet, i'd happily let him start and see how he gets on. Imagine he'll be desperate for a game having only had 10 minutes against reading.
Could easily have Nuhiu or Joao on the bench if he doesnt pull his weight. Lavery has been given a couple of opportunities, maybe its Sergiu's turn!

Kieran lees performances whenever he is given a chance must be given cc a selection headache. I think Lopez and lee might work brilliantly, for me so far, mcgugan has been too much of a passenger. He is capable of much more than he has shown so far, where as lee and Lopez have been pretty consistent. But mcgugan has quality undoubted, I'd try to accomdate him.

Price or Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helen

Hutch

Lee

Lopez

sougou

Mcgugan (right wing)

Nuhiu ( we have no one else)

Mcgugan may be our new JJ. Plays like Messi until a contract is signed then....