Hooper

@reluctantnicko: Norwich City won't clear Gary Hooper to leave until signed another striker. Sheff Wed and Fulham waiting.

Wish people would stop quoting that clown...He said that Hooper was a 'done deal', as stated above it wasn't!

I wouldn't mind but he's so matter of fact and wont admit being wrong,

@reluctantnicko: Norwich City won't clear Gary Hooper to leave until signed another striker. Sheff Wed and Fulham waiting.

It's mental this, practically waiting in line to offer stupid wages and a signing fee to loan someone.

Transfer deadline day is just stupid, it makes the first month of the season feel like pre season.

Wish people would stop quoting that clown...He said that Hooper was a 'done deal', as stated above it wasn't!

It would appear he's got a fair few contacts in the game though so despite his over excitement with this deal, his info is still worth posting IMO.

Wish people would stop quoting that clown...He said that Hooper was a 'done deal', as stated above it wasn't!

it was as near as done as it could be.

....and this info wasn't from nixon.

The clown seems to get a lot right including the Bannan signing just yesterday.

It would appear he's got a fair few contacts in the game though so despite his over excitement with this deal, his info is still worth posting IMO.

A broken clocks right twice a day.

Kenyne Jones '90% done'

Hooper 'Done Deal'

Lopez 'not happening' (even when it was on celta vigos website!)

I could go on

You'd like to think that if it gets to something like 3pm before Norwich get their man and allow Hooper to go... the fact that he'd need to complete a medical etc with Fulham would mean that he's more likely to come here having seen the facilities and had his medical...

from London tho init :duntmatter: