He did. Only a few years ago. Everyone could hear him singing while outside 

Paul is a nice genuine bloke, lives for football and that's why he does what he does. 

He might get carried away the odd time, but it doesn't make him a bad person.

I've just eaten two pot noodles for my lunch, it should make me a bad person, but it won't do. 

My tribute  :tango:

What?

lol

And if he went to prison for his sex crimes, he would be called a nonse and would probably have to be on a special wing under rule 42.

After time he would be called beast and might even make an attempt in his own life..all because he couldn't keep his shirt on and lived in Wolverhpton.

Totally harmless bloke, I don't like standing near him at games because he's just too loud for me. in the 20 plus years I have seen him at games I have never seen him involved in any trouble and I have always enjoyed his company for a pre match pint.

He's one of my Facebook ' friends ' he's just become or just about to become a Grandad

Edited by Geedee

nowt wrong wit shirt off (showin' off his physique) supportin' wednesday...

but he'd be better advised to keep the 'vocals' focussed on supportin' us, rather than puttin' himself in a position where he can be judged as antagonising home support, or other tinpot clubs will be jumpin' on the bandwagon...

GOOD LUCK TANGO...

Why doesn't he put a disguise on? tell him to put some stick on hairs on his chest.... that way no one will know its him, he then can go on to do the 'Man City' chant singing; we are not, we're not really here, we are not we're not really here, (to the tune of we shall not be moved)