He's basically just a harmless guy asking for trouble.  That's how I see him.  Never seen him do anything wrong specifically, but I understand why Stewards probably feel uneasy about him.  He does pretty much look like a "Football Hooligan", even if he isn't one.  People are scared of big topless guys making a lot of noise.

He's basically just a harmless guy asking for trouble. That's how I see him. Never seen him do anything wrong specifically, but I understand why Stewards probably feel uneasy about him. He does pretty much look like a "Football Hooligan", even if he isn't one. People are scared of big topless guys making a lot of noise.

what does a football hooligan look like

The lad's reyt ....most famous football fan in the world.

When his time comes we should have a bronze statue erected 

in his honour between Kop and N. stand ... it could become a shrine ...

... now where the fug are we gonna get all that bronze from ???

Bad idea ... it would just add to the restricted views at that end of the ground.

Was sat near him inthe second half against st Mirren. Was interesting at the end, he left a few minutes early and made a point of saying goodbye to the disables supporters before wheeling weenie out which I thought was a nice touch. However, his fan club were cringe worthy: he shook hands as he left (fine), but as he was walking off down the ramp one of them felt the need to shout over to him, making sure everyone could see before shouting 'see you tang'.

He then had a final look about to make sure everyone knew he knew tango, before sitting down with a look of pride akin to a school girl at a one direction concert who had been blown a kiss by the lead singer.

what does a football hooligan look like

Haha.  Tango? (I joke).  I just meant in the eyes of someone who'd not seen much football, if they were to visually scan our support, they would pick him out as being a hooligan.  I know you can't make sweeping statements like that.  And I don't see him as a hooligan whatsoever.  That's why I put "football Hooligan"in quote marks.  

Nail hit, we have far bigger be**ends that follow Wednesday at away games than tango, and that's a fact.

Agreed.

He's offered to sort my tickets/train tickets and even pay for them if it means I come along to more games.

Introduced me to people in the Hillsborough club - and made me feel very welcome.

The following morning I received a message after my first visit to Hillsborough.

It was off Tango - saying he hoped I got back alright and enjoyed watching the massive.

I haven't got a bad word to say about him, personally.

I know a guy who works as a steward in the away end at Forest and has had dealings with Tango in the past.

A couple of years back at half time he asked my mate if he could possibly go over to say hello to a young wheelchaired supporter who'd been waving at him.

Officially my mate should have said no as it meant tango would have had to enter the gravelled area in front of the advertising boards, but he decided it was all honest fun and let him through.

The end result was a happy young chap who'd met a well known fan with no harm caused at all, and at the end of the game Tango made a point of finding my mate and thanking him. Every Forest steward working near him that night absolutely loved him, indeed my mate said he'd have 2000 Tango's every week as opposed to the vile people he'd dealt with from Millwall and Leeds.