more to do with all seater stadium, knowing theres no chance he will sit down. Neither will most but the rest aren't hunting for publicity.

Having said that, sad day for football when abit of banter causes somebody who religiously follows his team cant attend  due to H & S over kill

The fact is he also was asked to leave  / or left the Wolves game early last season as well

Just watch the game like the rest of us and he wouldn't have an issue. Brought it on himself in reality

Not the point at all Nev,

The point is all he does is goad the opposition fans and hardly ever watches the game.

I enjoy a good sing along with the other Wednesdayites, however this is another level, reeks of attention seeking.

Huge diffrence.

Edited by GHS

To be honest I rarely notice him unless he is in my eye line. But I view him as a harmless warm bloke who gives his time to help people.

I don't see any difference in levels of annoyance between him and Pompey's tattooed Bell Ringer, if anything the Bell Ringer would be a little more annoying if close by.

Standing up at away grounds is the norm. Stewards understand it and can't enforce the 'no standing' rule when there's thousands of people breaking it in one place.

Where Tango goes wrong is that he draws attention to himself, doesn't watch the match really & winds other fans up.

That's why he's kicked out and been banned. 

Can't really blame Ipswich or any other stadium that bans him.

If I took my top off and spent the match winding home supporters up I'd also be kicked out. People aren't picking on Tango specifically...just picking on ones breaking the rules and making a show of themselves in the process.

Tango is a nice bloke & harmless. But stewards have procedures to follow and Tango makes himself stick out like a sore thumb.

He's not been banned for just standing at an away game.

Its getting a bit of a joke this now, can't the club do anything about it?

However, playing devils advocate, if he spent more time watching the game and not goading others????

Yep ... He's usually kicked out by HT

He's not really causing any harm though I guess