When people say 'goading the opposition fans' what exactly does he do?

Whenever I've seen him he's starting songs off - does he gesture towards them? Does he 'offer them all out'?? Does he make obscene gestures??

Genuine question - if all he's doing is getting the crowd going then it's a bit OTT

Personally I can't be doing with him, I find him and his groupies an embarrassment.

I strongly suspect that they are not all that nice and cuddly either, as some posters make him and them out to be.

I'll never forget him trying to get the crowd to join in racially abusing a black linesman at Crewe away one season.  

Personally I can't be doing with him, I find him and his groupies an embarrassment.

I strongly suspect that they are not all that nice and cuddly either, as some posters make him and them out to be.

I'll never forget him trying to get the crowd to join in racially abusing a black linesman at Crewe away one season.  

harmless, sad pc brigade going overboard again. all seater stadiums are ridiculous and unnecessary  

Lovely stuff. My 'Tango Thread Bingo Card' is filling up nicely.

Really ...shouting at a Football match FFS ! Maybe they should repeatedly tazer him until he acquires a subservient standard of behaviour.

Everybody shouts at football matches, but not everybody forces their way to the front, as close to the home fans as they can possibly get, just so they can spend most of the game facing the home fans, jabbing his finger at them, and spouting rubbish at them. He may attend every game, but he needs to grow up and start actually watching the games. If he supported any other club he'd get slaughtered on here for being an idiot.

Does he goad fans? In my time following you I've never seen him goad supporters.

What I have seen is Tango telling them who are looking for trouble to behave themselves.

He is no different to any other fans - the only difference is that he doesn't wear a t-shirt and has a loud voice.

Unfortunately - he makes himself an easier target but I still don't think he does anything wrong.

People call him fat and he rubs his belly - if thats goading then god help us.

Not Tangos biggest fan, simply because I think he has become a parody of himself.

However, I have to stick up for him here. I sat near him at Ipswich on the front row the season before last (the one that was last game of the season) and he certainly didn't cause any trouble there. I can't speak for last season as I wasn't there but I certainly don't remember reading about any problems.

Furthermore, for all the hundreds of away games I've seen him at, I've never seen him start any problems.

To be clear, has he ever actually been convicted of any football related offence? If not, how can he be banned?

Does he goad fans? In my time following you I've never seen him goad supporters.

What I have seen is Tango telling them who are looking for trouble to behave themselves.

He is no different to any other fans - the only difference is that he doesn't wear a t-shirt and has a loud voice.

Unfortunately - he makes himself an easier target but I still don't think he does anything wrong.

People call him fat and he rubs his belly - if thats goading then god help us.

Nail hit, we have far bigger be**ends that follow Wednesday at away games than tango, and that's a fact.

Tango's a top bloke, met him at Hillsborough Club after the Brighton game last season.

He wouldn't hurt a fly. Bleeds blue and white and commits himself to following Wednesday across the country from Wolverhampton.

Cut the big guy some slack. Him "winding" opposing fans is nothing short of harmless banter.

A few years back I was driving away from The Den with my 12 year old son. As I approached a main road from a side street Tango and his entourage passed slowly and took great delight in flobbing all over our car . Admittedly it was a newish Merc so he probably decided I was a cockney two hat. Nice harmless bloke