Kenwyne Jones

My only concern is why they're "desperate" to get rid? Is it simply his face doesn't fit any more, either with slade and/or the fans or is it something more?

His wages pure and simple, he is on £35,000 a week basic and £12,000 appearance per game, plus the usual win bonuses etc.

If we really want him, why isn't he here? It's now that we need him, while Joao is adjusting to championship life, and Cardiff apparently want rid, so what's the problem. If he's too expensive, or his wages are too excessive, move on, get someone else. I'd like him, but he's not such a prize capture that warrants weeks of protracted negotiations. Sign him, or move on

If we really want him, why isn't he here? It's now that we need him, while Joao is adjusting to championship life, and Cardiff apparently want rid, so what's the problem. If he's too expensive, or his wages are too excessive, move on, get someone else. I'd like him, but he's not such a prize capture that warrants weeks of protracted negotiations. Sign him, or move on

I agree

Guest tha_knows

Regarding Stevie May, what's happening with this lad? Not been in the matchday squad as of yet. Plus Lavery wasn't on the bench again last night.

If things are that simple then yeah, but they're often not

No they're not, and an injury, for example, could complicate things. Guess what I'm trying to say is, he'd do a job, but he's not such a talent that we should be waiting too long for

His wages pure and simple, he is on £35,000 a week basic and £12,000 appearance per game, plus the usual win bonuses etc.

and the fact he has lost his pace, gets pushed off the ball easily and clearly isnt interested any more. He was pathetic at Hillsborough last season. I was really looking forward to seeing him play and he really was shocking. Yes he scored but that was due to twattock and his useless defending. KJ isnt going to turn us in a great side unless his attitude changes

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Would be class

Sougou out on side

WALLACE on other

Then Mcgugan hutch and lee in the middle

Make LOPEZ and matias work hard to get on the pitch

Think we've shown throughout the summer we negotiate hard. Guess that's what's going on. Would imagine old Vincent is being well and truly bent over the table on this one. They are desperate. We aren't. Makes a nice change

and the fact he has lost his pace, gets pushed off the ball easily and clearly isnt interested any more. He was pathetic at Hillsborough last season. I was really looking forward to seeing him play and he really was shocking. Yes he scored but that was due to twattock and his useless defending. KJ isnt going to turn us in a great side unless his attitude changes

That pathetic he scored in the first 30 minutes.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

K J is class

Wins evey header with sougou on one side and WALLACE the other and lee and MCGUGAN running forward that would be a big threat

The difference is KIERAN lee moves forward and gets in the opposition box

Lopez doesn't

Yes he's a million times better than Nuhiu in the air, and he's faster and stronger too. Get him in. I don't want us to end up starting Joao every week and heaping too much pressure on the lad. A few bad performances and we all know the fans will be straight on his back

No space with the defenders already on there! Edited by zakswfc

Chansiri will not pay the sort of money Kenwyn Jones will want in wages so it isn't going to happen, if Chansiri was happy to spend like that Jordan Rhodes would have been playing up front in a Wednesday shirt against Bristol City, personally don't think he'd change the dynamic of our attack anyway, Kenwyn not Rhodes .

Edited by Owl999