Scoreboard pic

Just seen this on the player sponsorship package:

- Company logo/name displayed on the giant screen when player announced in team line-up 

Does this mean the players will be doing that thing Man City players do on their screen? The whole turning around looking moody thing?

I liked that.

Also would look good if the players were wearing different merchandise from the club shop. More advertising. 

Can anyone put a pic up of the new screen and old scoreboard side by side so we can see the difference in size.

Looks quality.

Here you go, its only a quick knock up but the control box was the same size in both so the scoreboard comparison should be right.

post-33289-0-28746500-1437567379_thumb.j

- Company logo/name displayed on the giant screen when player announced in team line-up 

Does this mean the players will be doing that thing Man City players do on their screen? The whole turning around looking moody thing?

I liked that.

Also would look good if the players were wearing different merchandise from the club shop. More advertising. 

also says your name is announced if the player youve sponsored scores a goal. wonder if we'll be having goal music lol

Guest domSWFC

The inside of the stadium is looking really really good! Has the Leppings Lane end been tidied up? That's look a mess for years.

I liked that.

I'd love to see Nuhiu in a baby grow!  lol

Just not bothered...

The inside of the stadium is looking really really good! Has the Leppings Lane end been tidied up? That's look a mess for years.

Wasn't last time I drove past. I think that could be a job for next year maybe. At least the inside is looking great though. Just need a couple for signings and we will be raring to go come August!