Three more (from Pete the translator)

You could well have missed the key bits when you were half way through the bow.

I was about to step away from him and I almost bumped into Chansiri, just about to say sorry pal and realised who it was. pete said three more in before the season starts.

Who's Pete? That Thais translator?

as was discussed on here before the takeover this pete is not just a translator his father is a top agent

Pete Piempongsant, a successful businessman in his own right. His father was heavily involved in the negotiation process of the Thai takeover of Reading. Pete was with Chansiri on Boxing Day during our takeover process.

Edited by mogbad

Pete Piempongsant, a successful businessman in his own right. His father was heavily involved in the negotiation process of the Thai takeover of Reading. Pete was with Chansiri on Boxing Day during our takeover process.

and Man city

Three more before the start of the season. That's the key bit from the OP.

I suspect that will be a left back. winger and (hopefully) a powerful forward.

Perhaps more afterwards? If the left back and winger are foreign, it's at odds with CCs comments upon focusing on championship players

Three more before the start of the season. That's the key bit from the OP.

I suspect that will be a left back. winger and (hopefully) a powerful forward.

Perhaps more afterwards? If the left back and winger are foreign, it's at odds with CCs comments upon focusing on championship players

I'd be surprised if we didn't leave room for at least one loan after the Premier League squads are finalised.