Guest Hola Tidman

Anyone wants a go at tango meet me in bottom club swinton next week..... I'll talk some sense into ya

Anyone wants a go at tango meet me in bottom club swinton next week..... I'll talk some sense into ya

I came to post that Tango annoyed me a bit today but I like the guy and would stick up for him to enjoy the game however he wants.

Now I'm just laughing at people making threats to each other over a message board.

lol

Guest Manwithastick

So long as he doesn't go round hitting people, who cares what tango gets up to? If you don't like it, move away from him.... Simples! End of thread, if that's what you can call it.....

Seen that - QPR away about 4-5 years ago. 

Bellend.

I admire his dedication to the cause but dear me, it's time for him to hang up his gut and retire to the South.

Embarrassing today

Dear me, I wish youd retire your ridiculous player ratings threads after every game too.

Each to their own though innit.

WAWAW?

Some of us maybe.

Truth be known we have both ends of the scale here.

Tango, as far as I know is not able to defend himself online but he would do in the flesh, and in a jovial way.

Kivo by his own admission uses his online persona to get his point across in a manor he might not be able to do so in person.

I personally have time for both, lets live and let live.

Truth be known we have both ends of the scale here.

Tango, as far as I know is not able to defend himself online but he would do in the flesh, and in a jovial way.

Kivo by his own admission uses his online persona to get his point across in a manor he might not be able to do so in person.

I personally have time for both, lets live and let live.

I knew Paul before the daft orange bin man glove and the Tango ad, He's got a bit tied up in his own creation, but he's still a decent bloke, and a bloody good Wednesdayite, i don't know Kivo, and have little desire to do so, but i deal with real people, not online personas

if all these online personas went to Hillsborough as often as Paul, we would never have been in the High Court

its manner by the way

Edited by scarboro-owl

I knew Paul before the daft orange bin man glove and the Tango ad, He's got a bit tied up in his own creation, but he's still a decent bloke, and a bloody good Wednesdayite, i don't know Kivo, and have little desire to do so, but i deal with real people, not online personas

if all these online personas went to Hillsborough as often as Paul, we would never have been in the High Court

its manner by the way

Not many on Owlstalk go to games, don't you know that?

And it did not matter how many fans went through the gates when we were mis-managed, we would still have ended up there with prats in charge, by the way.

Edited by salmonbones

its manner by the way

And it did not matter how many fans went through the gates when we were mis-managed, we would still have ended up there with prats in charge, by the way.

Weird post ^^

its manner by the way

what a very silly thing to say

35,000 online personas paying f**k all each week, 

or 35,000 every week in Hillsborough for the last 20 Years, no High Court innit