what a very silly thing to say

35,000 online personas paying f**k all each week, 

or 35,000 every week in Hillsborough for the last 20 Years, no High Court innit

Not silly at all.

At the time you could have had a full house every game and if the money generated was not put to good use, what good was the extra revenue?  Mismanagement is mismanagement.    Bums on seats do not correlate to league position if managed incorrectly.   But obviously, I am being silly.

Not silly at all.

At the time you could have had a full house every game and if the money generated was not put to good use, what good was the extra revenue?  Mismanagement is mismanagement.    Bums on seats do not correlate to league position if managed incorrectly.   But obviously, I am being silly.

if you think every club above Wednesday, or with a crowd average of over 35,000 in the last 20 years, have all been managed perfectly, then you are indeed being very silly, we were managed no worse than loads of others, we just got unlucky with the T.V coin

35'000 average gate for 20 years, equals no High court, 35,000 online personas, equals F**k all

Weird post ^^

discuss the post, not the driver

For all those criticising Owlstalkers for not going, for some of us it's obviously a bit difficult. I love going to Hillsborough whenever I am over (which is about once a year) and look forward to the day I move back to the UK so that I can go every week. Until then Owlstalk is pretty much all I've got.  :sad:

For all those criticising Owlstalkers for not going, for some of us it's obviously a bit difficult. I love going to Hillsborough whenever I am over (which is about once a year) and look forward to the day I move back to the UK so that I can go every week. Until then Owlstalk is pretty much all I've got.  :sad:

I was going to point this out actually, but I thought it must be too obvious surely.

Anyway, I'm a ST holder so nerrr. 

He's a character.

Imagine if every single football fan was like Kivo. Prawn sandwiches and cans of pop all round.

How have you come to the conclusion that 'prawn sandwiches and cans of pop' accurately describes me?

30,000 Kivo's at Hillsborough politely clapping after we clinch promotion last game of the season.

AND THE CROWD GOES MILD!

Again, why do you have the perception that I'd be politely clapping if we won promotion? What has that got to do with the thread?

Anyone wants a go at tango meet me in bottom club swinton next week..... I'll talk some sense into ya

Why not do it on here?

First off, discuss the post, not the poster.

The reasoning behind my post might need a bit of context - it just seems to me that this summer we've moved on an awful lot - new chairman, new manager, new players, new philosophy, new kit, new pitch, new screen, fans on board - everything looking good.

Then you see Tango, pissed out of his face, slurring his words (yells), screaming 'WE'RE MASSIVE' at the subs bench every 10 seconds. He looked a bit of a state to be honest.

Again, I have the utmost respect for his dedication to the cause for decades - up and down the country following the Owls - hats off to him. But today he was embarrassing. That's my opinion.

I don't drink and as a result I've never really understood the culture of drinking at matches, so maybe that means that I cringe more at that sort of behaviour, but it doesn't mean I'm a less passionate Wednesdayite, as some seem to be suggesting.

People come up to me & shake my hand pal

But I have a lot of time for a bloke who spends his hard earned money going to every Wednesday game & trying to get a bit of atmosphere going

so do I.

there's hundreds like him though.

there's folk who can't be bothered to travel 2 miles to the ground on here, moaning about a bloke who travels almost 200 miles round trip,

freaks the lot of em

How have you come to the conclusion that 'prawn sandwiches and cans of pop' accurately describes me?

Again, why do you have the perception that I'd be politely clapping if we won promotion? What has that got to do with the thread?

Why not do it on here?

The reasoning behind my post might need a bit of context - it just seems to me that this summer we've moved on an awful lot - new chairman, new manager, new players, new philosophy, new kit, new pitch, new screen, fans on board - everything looking good.

Then you see Tango, pissed out of his face, slurring his words (yells), screaming 'WE'RE MASSIVE' at the subs bench every 10 seconds. He looked a bit of a state to be honest.

Again, I have the utmost respect for his dedication to the cause for decades - up and down the country following the Owls - hats off to him. But today he was embarrassing. That's my opinion.

I don't drink and as a result I've never really understood the culture of drinking at matches, so maybe that means that I cringe more at that sort of behaviour, but it doesn't mean I'm a less passionate Wednesdayite, as some seem to be suggesting.

Maybe we need a new  Tango?

cda7b46087b348701be39299398d8e3e.png

Why not do it on here?

so now because of that, you think we need new plastic sanitized non drinking fans,

you post garbage like that, then wonder how people get the hump with you, grow up ffs

Guest zico sterland

Good job Kivo doesn't follow Newcasle as they get about 40,000 Tangos at every home game . Then he would have something to moan  about . lol