When did I say that?

Why have you put words in my mouth?

its your post i quoted, not mine,

look you were'nt even born when the bin man glove started, you are acting like a spoilt kid, live and let live eh? the guy is a Wednesdayite, if he offends you in the few games you attend, then go sit/stand somewhere else

Guest zico sterland

As for sanitized football its a working class game always has been always will be .Its a release for many and having a prematch or postmatch drink is part of the culture and long may it stay so . People meet others and bond and may only see them at matches but share in the spirit .Take this away and football may as well be tennis or golf with no atmosphere and of little interest to the majority .

As for sanitized football its a working class game always has been always will be .Its a release for many and having a prematch or postmatch drink is part of the culture and long may it stay so . People meet others and bond and may only see them at matches but share in the spirit .Take this away and football may as well be tennis or golf with no atmosphere and of little interest to the majority .

i've watched Wednesday for a million years, and to be honest, for most of that time we've played better when i'm pissed, in fact, for a f**king big chunk of the time, it was necessary

we just need a sanitized non drinking Tango then?

so who decides who can drink, and who cant?

idiot

If Tango is going to carry on like he did today, then yes, I'd suggest he'd be better off dropping his pint intake.

Edited by KivoOwl

If Tango is going to carry on like he did today, then yes, I'd suggest he'd be better off dropping his pint intake.

and if you are going to carry on like you have today, i'd suggest you'd be better off dropping your matches attended,

squash, now there's a game that can't offend, you can sit behind that little glass screen thingy, and take notes, compile stats and abstain from alcohol all you like, yeah, squash, that's the game and beverage for you

Tango is a legend - don't knock him - all clubs have their legends.

Can remember going to a Chester v Peterborough game at Macclesfield the day before we played at Halifax once with a few mates - one a bit of a legend.

Walked into a pub fairly anonymously with no colours or badges only for a load of Peterborough to turn round and shout out "what the fk are Hereford doing here?".

Edited by Leofric

I didn't used to mind him as long as he didn't bring it near me, that was until Watford a few years ago where he basically bullied a ball boy and made him cry.

Not sure who's worse, him or the cronies who follow him around like he's some sort of Sheffield Wednesday reincarnation of Jesus.