Shambles

Guest Deleted member

Things were looking a bit dodgy for a while. Given our recent history I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad for feeling worried a few weeks ago.

It's taken a while to communicate the key messages but having finally heard from those in charge we have reason to feel optimistic. Even without the flurry of signings.

Not had a summer like this since Dave Jones went shopping. Hopefully things come together on the pitch, it may take a little while

Onwards and upwards

Edited by Bluesteel

Things were looking a bit dodgy for a while. Given our recent history I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad for feeling worried a few weeks ago.

It's taken a while to communicate the key messages but having finally heard from those in charge we have reason to feel optimistic. Even without the flurry of signings.

Not had a summer like this since Dave Jones went shopping. Hopefully things come together on the pitch, it may take a little while

Onwards and upwards

Made perfect sense to be sceptical up to a week or so ago.

Guest Fedor

Is it just me or do you detect a more mellow and humble Fedor?

This is what confuse you clappers.

I am happy because we now look like we are going for it.

Just because some of us dare to criticise the club doesn't mean we are all doom and gloom.

This is what confuse you clappers.

I am happy because we now look like we are going for it.

Just because some of us dare to criticise the club doesn't mean we are all doom and gloom.

Didn't expect that as I was only using a small hook.  lol

Guest Deleted member

The first month was a shambles.

Then like Nixon and a few of us said, the penny dropped.

Or maybe nothing much was announced until the Chairman was around?

Ring any bells?

Ring any bells?

Plenty was announced when DC was out of the country. But the shambles argument was always pathetic and based on nothing but internet circlejerk hysteria.

The Club playing their cards close to their chest.

Nothing released until it’s done, blinking heck we are starting to look like a well run club with a

few bob.

I caught a little bit on football heaven last night as I was driving out of l**ds, and the manager saying

something about “wanting other clubs to respect us”.

That’s what I want to hear from our manager, he is already playing the game with the other clubs, a little bit of brinksmanship, make other clubs think oh hell we have got to play Wednesday and they have their house in order, they are a hard team to break down, and have the quality to hit us on the break.

(Just the same crap we have had to put up with over the years).

Edited by andrewowl

Just spoken to Ross Wallace. Says it's a deal that's been worked on for few weeks and he was determined to come to #swfc More online shortly

In other words things take time. When people were melting down and Nixon was doing whatever the amateur-hour f.u.ck it is he thinks he's doing, the club were getting on with business.

Guest Fedor

Ring any bells?

I do seem to recall some Numpty on here insisting Mark Cooper would be announced as our Manager when the Chairman was around.

Ring any bells?

What a complete shambles this pre-season is turning out to be.

New £1m pitch

New scoreboard

Full coaching team in place before the start of preseason training

Only signed Lopez, Wallace, Matias, Hunt, Price, Lachmann and Sasso

To be fair I can completely understand why people have been kicking off.

How dare we be optimistic.

Can I clap yet?