Matias signs - OFFICIAL

Genuine question as I don't know anything about him; why is everyone buzzing?

Someone enlighten me.

Reoprtedly a big money signing, by our recent standards - shows we're not just after frees and cheapies.

4th highest scorer in the Portuguese top division last year (I think)

We're not miserable basturds

Genuine question as I don't know anything about him; why is everyone buzzing?

Someone enlighten me.

This.

Dont get me wrong, Im happy that we are bringing players in, but I know nothing about this player except the write up on the official site. What makes people extra happy about this particular signing?

This.

Dont get me wrong, Im happy that we are bringing players in, but I know nothing about this player except the write up on the official site. What makes people extra happy about this particular signing?

Probably because its a substantive fee, which would indicate that we are going to splash a bit of cash this summer if the right players becomes available. 

This.

Scores 4 less than Jackson Martinez who went for 30M this summer to Atletico. Video shows he's 2 footed and is a very fst and skilful player. Scores goals from the wing position.

Portuguese league is 5th best in Europe according to Coefficients ranking. He did all this whilst playing for a small team on the island of Madeira which is bloody miles away from Portugal .so he's use to travelling.

If we can attract the 4th top scorer in Portugal then I'm happy.

Swansea signed a player for £5M who scored 9 in the Portuguese league and is the same age (26) as Marco.

Edited by TheEnchanter

FFS it's a Bhat time...

Nice to have a bit of good news for us supporters, might just give the waste of time Press Conf tomorrow a bit of leah way...

Seriously though..

TBF, it's great news, hopefully a sign of real intent, there's been a lot of speculation lately (especially from Nixon) that we were "losin' it", let's hope that reality has struck and we are finally moving on...

The sooner we get to the season kick off the better...

😍😎😍😜😜😜😜😜😜