Matias signs - OFFICIAL

Dale Johnson ESPN

Doyen Sports announce the fee paid by Sheffield Wednesday for Marco Matias as €2m, or £1.44m. #swfc

@DansMMC They are a football investment company who will hold an interest in either the player or Nacional/Wednesday.

bit random but does Dale post on here? he used to be a regular poster on owlszone

One poster on blunts mad " you lot are doing what you lot do and shout your mouths off prematurely"

I seem to remember blades fans shouting at me from a tram after the Derby that they were going up and we weren't. lol

I'd love to watch the Sky broadcast of their match against Stevenage again when they drew 2-2 after we beat Brentford.  their promotion party before the game, 'we are going up' painted on their chests.  Just legendary.

Dale Johnson ESPN

Doyen Sports announce the fee paid by Sheffield Wednesday for Marco Matias as €2m, or £1.44m. #swfc

@DansMMC They are a football investment company who will hold an interest in either the player or Nacional/Wednesday.

The less we paid the better really!

And down at MK Dons

How many promotion partys did they have that season?

MK Dons away with Harry Gration at pitchside

Stevenage at home

Exeter away

then of course Simmos final.

Awesome season

lol lol lol

I'd not be opposed to him returning, there was something there.

Joined us at a bad time.

1 goal all season for tsv munich 1860 a club that finished 3rd bottom of the german 2nd division .......he dont travel well mate he´s at his best in his homeland and even then he´s not crash hot .

Couple of pigs at work reckon Portuguese Premier league is equivalent of division 3 over here. lol

The Portuguese Premier League is ranked 5th in the UEFA league rankings - behind Spain, Germany, England, and Italy. So, it is regarded above the French top division.

Don't half talk some nonsense them Blades!

Guest zico sterland

The pigs can always spot a bargain , like their Arab sheikh Prince Pauper .The only skint sheikh in the middle east lol  Still got grunters telling me he is a billionaire , wellif he is he isn't daft enough to waste his money on that shower . pmsl

The Portuguese Premier League is ranked 5th in the UEFA league rankings - behind Spain, Germany, England, and Italy. So, it is regarded above the French top division.

Don't half talk some nonsense dem Blades!

Corrected for you

:duntmatter: