What ever happened to......

Was taken to PC World for repairs whereupon it was discovered that it had been fitted with an Alan Nixon chip.

After much re-work of the circuitry, it was converted into a pinball machine now residing at The Royal Oak, Accrington.

It's two operators later went on to win the Football Manager World Cup with Botswana.

Funnily enough a guy from Prozone came into the school I work in recently. (Setting up an education project.)

He showed us the software which is incredible - he showed us the stats for Holland Spain at the World Cup and you can watch every and each pass at the click of a button. Showed how Holland used their knowledge of Spain's passing patterns to set up their team.

I asked him if Wednesday used it and he said we employ 3 Prozone Technicians.

Funnily enough a guy from Prozone came into the school I work in recently. (Setting up an education project.)

He showed us the software which is incredible - he showed us the stats for Holland Spain at the World Cup and you can watch every and each pass at the click of a button. Showed how Holland used their knowledge of Spain's passing patterns to set up their team.

I asked him if Wednesday used it and he said we employ 3 Prozone Technicians.

Did he say how many people other teams employ?

I wonder if there are Prozone guru's who are more adept at deciphering data & would demand a higher salary?