Maguire to Toytown

Guest Hunkydory

If that's true,fatboy's fascination with all things wednesday shows no sign of slowing down,i kind of see what he's doing tho,after not getting/wanting the job here,he's turning toytown into his own vision of what he thought/thinks what wednesday's team should be !!

Aye, i've heard this as well.  After all the stick he was giving their fans when we beat them tho?  not sure it'll happen.

Well if Wednesday could sign Simon Stainrod and the pigs could sign TC...

Actually that's proof that they'll never really get on...

I suppose maguire won't be coming to train with us on wednesday if this int sorted

if he goes to rovrum then steve evans is bigger joker than I thought he was, buxton fair enough coz he's class but mattock & mauire n all lol

Mattock is decent , better than the dreadful left backs we are stuck with. Maguire is throw

I'm still hoping that Maguire will stay here.

Good player as far as I'm concerned, and I think we will miss not having him in the squad.

Good player as far as I'm concerned, and I think we will miss not having him in the squad.

Absolutely correct

I agree.

Not a world beater but has been one of our better players for the last couple of years.

Guest swintonowl1999

Hang on!!

Didn't something similar regarding Glenn Loovens before he re-signed say he was in Holland agreeing terms with a new club. Then next day he's signed a new contract.

Just saying Maguire could still sign a new contract, we want premier league they only want a mid table finish in the bottom half according to Pringle who left which is why he odd because they weren't showing ambition.