Kramer vs Kramer

His agent will be influencing him no doubt. If there's interest from other clubs, he'll hold out as long as possible and try to get the best deal.

This.

The agent is just holding out to see who comes back with an improved offer. We may even have offered the best so far but the agent is biding his time and advising his client not to accept the first offer on the table.

Guest Ash76

Serious question, is Brick Neil? Clever thread title (which I like), 10 year old account with a few hundred posts, picture at the start of a topic. Very similar pattern. Thought site traffic would be high so not much need for the multi account users.

Of course, got a telling off yesterday and there's no way Brick Tamland would ever tell off Ron Burgundy

Looks great on YouTube - but a lot of players do I suppose.

It's Positive that he's the sort of player were looking at though.

Edited by ka58

HITC reports that fee has been agreed with Genk for Kramer but Owls are not prepared to meet players wage demand.

However they also report that Charlton are ready to pay the wages he is asking.

WTF happened to 'spend whatever it takes' ?

It looks, to me, that we are in for a protracted stay in the Championship at best if we can't match the likes of Charlton. 

HITC reports that fee has been agreed with Genk for Kramer but Owls are not prepared to meet players wage demand.

However they also report that Charlton are ready to pay the wages he is asking.

WTF happened to 'spend whatever it takes' ?

It looks, to me, that we are in for a protracted stay in the Championship at best if we can't match the likes of Charlton. 

HITC should not be believed as they are less reliable than twitter.