Positive thread

New pitch

New scoreboard

New kit

New training facilities

New structure

New start

Acknowledgement Chansiri knows we need better quality players and will do what it takes to get them

Roeder out and about lining up players

Training starts July 1st

Next couple of weeks will be exciting and invigorating.

New Head Coach and Technical Director to follow in next couple of weeks.

Much positivity and a summer about to kick off.

That is all.

I'm positive about the future but still think there will be a lot of disappointed fans with regards to the players that will be brought in, there won't be any established Championship or Premiership players signing.

I'm positive about the future but still think there will be a lot of disappointed fans with regards to the players that will be brought in, there won't be any established Championship or Premiership players signing.

We don't really know that, but going by January you might have a point.

With only 13 players, no head coach and limited support staff, no DOF. We aren't quite at the panic stage but I suppose there's enough for a game of 5-a-side with a sub each. I can't see that particular point as a positive.

Obviously, it's going to have to be a very hectic period.

Going to be exciting though.

That's just guessing though isn't it?

I do think majority of signings will be from abroad, this could be a good or bad thing, time will tell.

That's just guessing though isn't it?

I do think majority of signings will be from abroad, this could be a good or bad thing, time will tell.

I posted this myself in another thread a while ago. I expect a fair few non English based players, some will be good, some not so, but the sooner we get the pie in the sky thoughts of £8m Jordan Rhodes type signings out of our heads the better, it only compounds the negative feelings when we sign someone from Basiktas U21's.