Has everyone calmed down a bit now ?

Guest Distraught!

On the other hand, best not rush into things. Sacking Gray may have been late but it does indicate the decision was well thought through. Then on top of that negotiations are obviously quite complex. I know it is more pleasing for us when things are quick. 

I would hardly call it rushed.

It seems like Mr Carvalhal takes longer thinking about a job than he actually spends doing it.

Guest mrbluesky

In all seriousness we need some communication from the club, even if it's just to say the search continues.

I would hardly call it rushed.

It seems like Mr Carvalhal takes longer thinking about a job than he actually spends doing it.

It seems pretty certain that the deal is done and has been for a while according to Portuguese media and 'common knowledge'. Cooper on the other hand... seems a lot more complex. I just presume they'd want to announce them together. 

This whole thing Is becoming a Joke.

We had a head coach In place, now It's rumoured to be changing.

Utter farce at minute

Does seem to be the case. The longer the situation remains open and the longer no news comes out the more concern there will be. This commitee seems on the surface to be a bit of a shower. Seems as though the club has fannied about for a long time putting together a back room team who have either subsequently delivered the square root of f all or left. SG for his faults should have either gone after the final game or been retained and supported. Currently we are in a lot worse shape than when Mr Gam Gam took over. Can't wait for the chants of are you Blackpool in disguise!

FFS lets just get on with it !   It's dragged on for so long now I really don't care who is appointed.

Please just announce our new coaching team ASAP.

Then we can concentrate on the vastly more important matters of the new pitch and scoreboard !

In all seriousness we need some communication from the club, even if it's just to say the search continues.

if they announce cc then they fear inviting questions about the whole situation including a new coach, which obviously isn't going as smoothly as it could have done...

until it's in place and sealed they're keeping their powder dry, wisely so too, but a ball ache us us news hounds...

I can't wait

I'm sure the head coach and head coach manager will only add to the expert committee that we already have in place

Just got to decide who's doing what now

According to the offical site Roeder has come in to "focus specifically on the football side of the operation", Senior will take up the role of "advisor to the chairman, Dejphon Chansiri" , Unfortunately there aren't any specifics as to why Hill was employed.

I'm sure they'll conclude that soon, they might want to remove Suart Gray though  :rolleyes:

http://www.swfc.co.uk/team/SportingDirector.aspx

Edited by BRUCE LEE

of course they are looking, why waste resources just sending out a press release saying so.

New era at the club, no MM spin, just getting on with it quietly, the way Thais do business

Now that it's potentially looking like we have our new manager has everyone chilled out a bit and started to warm to him?

Initial outpouring of confusion and anger seems to have calmed to an acceptance that he's going to come in anyway, and some are pushing the positives that he likes to play attractive attacking football (let's face it we all want that at SWFC)

What you saying?

Stop being patronising, Fans are disapointed because to have a chance of a good season a club needs:

: a good manager (either up & coming or with track record of sucess)

: good signings

As things stand, just about going into July, DC has not delivered on either, and has made a baffelling decision on the 1st.

DC and his committee/advisors have managed to destroy the feel good factor.

A feel good factor = more money spent on tickets and merchandise.

Stop being patronising, Fans are disapointed because to have a chance of a good season a club needs:

: a good manager (either up & coming or with track record of sucess)

: good signings

As things stand, just about going into July, DC has not delivered on either, and has made a baffelling decision on the 1st.

DC and his committee/advisors have managed to destroy the feel good factor.

A feel good factor = more money spent on tickets and merchandise.

Whilst I agree with the post

The feel good factor will be back in an instant if the signings we make over the next 6 weeks match the noise coming from the club 

We all know full well that we'll go through managers/head coaches like Jordan does husbands

The key is in the player recruitment

Ultimately it's another Turner / Laws style of appointment

Tbf Laws did ok, but this clearly isn't Plan A.

Why get rid of Gray and the foundations built, to chance your arm on Cooper?

Hopefully Copper turns out to be more Laws, than Turner or Wilson