Has everyone calmed down a bit now ?

Now that it's potentially looking like we have our new manager has everyone chilled out a bit and started to warm to him?

Initial outpouring of confusion and anger seems to have calmed to an acceptance that he's going to come in anyway, and some are pushing the positives that he likes to play attractive attacking football (let's face it we all want that at SWFC)

What you saying?

Owlstalk Shop

Now that it's potentially looking like we have our new manager has everyone chilled out a bit and started to warm to him?

Initial outpouring of confusion and anger seems to have calmed to an acceptance that he's going to come in anyway, and some are pushing the positives that he likes to play attractive attacking football (let's face it we all want that at SWFC)

What you saying?

Oh sweet irony; how thou dost tease me...

Guest Distraught!

Just get the fecker done with and see how he (they) get on.

It's the delay that's so stressful.

This whole thing Is becoming a Joke.

We had a head coach In place, now It's rumoured to be changing.

Utter farce at minute

Tis true.

This is either going to be a stroke of genius or a complete disaster,either way it's a gamble that doesn't need taking,there are better proven managers out there.

Just get the fecker done with and see how he (they) get on.

It's the delay that's so stressful.

On the other hand, best not rush into things. Sacking Gray may have been late but it does indicate the decision was well thought through. Then on top of that negotiations are obviously quite complex. I know it is more pleasing for us when things are quick. 

do people really not get it?

We are getting the Portuguese guy as technical director and we want a coach to accompany him (we probably saw SG in this role but he declined)!

GR is out recruiting, as is the other guys, there is no rush to name people as it really doesnt matter at the moment

Edited by modboy

I want it done for clarity . Much of the hysteria has been due to confusion over what's the way forward . I think if we knew more we would feel more comfortable with the situation . There has been a lot of panic and misinformation misinformation. Get the new team in place and start signing folks and we can better judge how we sit