It's HAPPENING......

Guest Johnbloodaxe

No mention of Cooper however I'm pretty sure this is happening too with the messages I am getting.

Cooper overly happy at Swndon re salary and Swindon not too unhappy to see him go, even though he definitely over achieved there last season.

Guest mrbluesky

What's worrying about it? I'm quite excited.

If you as a chairman are saying "premiership in 2 years" you would have people in with a proven track record not the ones mentioned as 2 of the 3 have failed miserably.

In the best traditions of Owlstalk............. " Let's give 'em till Christmas to see how it works out "

Just getting in early on this argument.

I completely agree with you and I hate that mentality but that may actually be one of CC strong points. His CV is full of either success over a couple of seasons or quick failure followed by a quick sacking early in a season. If he does a bad job at least he gets it done quickly

Ah, so we get the poke in the eye AND the kick in the balls. lol

Cooper for manager after carvahal goes.

Didn't we say the same about Gray though? If we recruit the right players it could work out. Let's just get behind this madness.

Can understand why people might be disappointed with CC and MC, I'm not too keen on it myself. However I say let's embrace this new era, doing things the traditional way has got us nowhere the last 15years.

Just about sums up my feelings.

Good. Let's get on with it then. No point speculating who it could have been or moaning about who you want. No question of whether CC is the man to take us forward. It's done, CC is the man taking us forward. I for one wish him luck.

The team (what remains of it) is a long way from premier standard so he's going to need all the support he can get to get Wednesday back at the top table.