It's HAPPENING......

All this waiting for the most 'meh' appointment in recent times - really?

Get him appointed, sign some foreign journeymen and line the pockets of a few grateful agents.

Then start again in 6 months time, and maybe appoint a manager that hasn't had as many gigs as Status Quo.

Least we've got St Mirren to look forward to - I reckon £35 a ticket would be a fair price....

post-14365-0-18116100-1434632066.jpg

Bet it's a laugh in your house

lol

So sky sports have gone from.

Imminent

Very close to

Hoping to

Is he really coming or what.its looking a right mess.

It's looking a mess because of the press and social media... club have stayed quiet and will announce something once it's signed and sealed.

So he'll be General manager as opposed to Head Coach? Furthermore, 'Strong No.2?'

General Manager or DoF, what's the difference ? It's my belief that he will be coming in to a senior management role strategically directing the way the club moves forward on the playing / coacing / training side.

A "strong no2 would be someone who could either potentially take over from him (though I don't think that will happen) or someone who has already got a "strong" knowledge of coaching, the no.2 could still be called a head coach..

The titles will only be relevant if one of them needs an ego massaging or it could just be head coach and his no.2, what's in a name really ?

Edited by Captain Sl-OWL-ly