Now i'm a big fan of Gray, but Paul Cook is one manager i'd happily see replace Stu.

Worked wonders with that Chesterfield side, they play good attacking football and reached the League One Play Offs straight off the back of promotion. I know how highly Chesterfield fans think of him- good young manager who I think could take us places. 

Rumours he is of to manage Portsmouth, but Chansiri, Pearson, Roeder and co act quickly and get this man in at Hillsborough before he goes onto bigger and better things.

Guest Kameron

People need to have faith in Gray!!

Why?, setting up not to lose games will not get us promoted.

Why?, setting up not to lose games will not get us promoted.

So what has Cook won? Has he got top end Championship and Premier League experience, and is used to dealing with top player egos and £squillion contracts?

No? So, no better, and probably more of a risk than SG. It's a no from me.

Sheffield Wednesday made a statement of intent today by appointing a scouser with a permanently sore throat. 

They beat off stiff competition from League Two Portsmouth. 

Based on what?

Seriously mind-boggling suggestion

Good football, fantastic signings and good results.

Eddie Howe came from lower leagues, would you have been against him taking over?! Loads come from lower leagues and it seems we're always reluctant to take a chance.

Good football, fantastic signings and good results.

Eddie Howe came from lower leagues, would you have been against him taking over?! Loads come from lower leagues and it seems we're always reluctant to take a chance.

Brian Laws, Chris Turner...