Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Really don't get the hype. He's decent on the ball, but he's slow, he doesn't get about and doesn't look like he wants to fully commit to a tackle.

With the way people have talked him up, I was expecting a beast in these playoff games. Both games have passed him by imo

Well, over the season and in the Asian Cup it seems he's shown enough. 

Really don't get the hype. He's decent on the ball, but he's slow, he doesn't get about and doesn't look like he wants to fully commit to a tackle.

With the way people have talked him up, I was expecting a beast in these playoff games. Both games have passed him by imo

Thought he looked good personally.

Yes, I agree with that. Reminds me of Troy Deeney.

Another one I'd have a look at is that fullback at Chesterfield. Can't recall his name, Diarika? - looks a really good player.

Che Adams looked good in that cameo. Superb goal, looked strong and powerful. United might have a player on their hands there.

Darikwa is a good player like the look of him. Also Sam Morsy from Chesterfield is a player i'd be looking at, central midfielder. Strong in the tackle, can pick a pass and controls games at that level.

Guest shakesby

Again, I agree. I imagined when I first heard about him that he'd be quick, direct, strong and effective going forward. Instead, he just seems a bit of a passenger who can pass the ball a little. Kasim was much, much better on the ball.

I don't think the Asian cup is owt to go on tbh. But he must've shown something over the season if he's attracting the sort of interest he is.

Don't agree on this one ISHSB. I should clarify by saying I've not seen either of the playoff games so maybe he wasn't influential. The lad is very good and is showing a good path to further development.

Again, I agree. I imagined when I first heard about him that he'd be quick, direct, strong and effective going forward. Instead, he just seems a bit of a passenger who can pass the ball a little. Kasim was much, much better on the ball.

I've seen him be all of that in other games. As above though, I didn't see any of the playoff games.

Don't agree on this one ISHSB. I should clarify by saying I've not seen either of the playoff games so maybe he wasn't influential. The lad is very good and is showing a good path to further development.

Fair enough mate. Like I said in the other thread, I haven't seen that much of him, but I kept an eye on him in the playoffs after all the hype and was surprised at how ineffective he was. He must have been doing something right this season though if he's attracting PL clubs.

Fair enough mate. Like I said in the other thread, I haven't seen that much of him, but I kept an eye on him in the playoffs after all the hype and was surprised at how ineffective he was. He must have been doing something right this season though if he's attracting PL clubs.

Indeed. He is still young but has his head screwed on right and has a good attitude. I'd love to see him at S6.

Roger Johnson released, would definitely have him.

You've got to wonder why Charlton would release him. Obviously some good players can be picked up that don't get offered a new deal but also at 32 I'd be hoping we would be aiming for a younger better centre back as we will potentially keep Loovens anyway.

Not quick enough, strong enough, or clinical enough...so far.

I won't push for him to go, but I do think Gray must choose between him and Lavery. If May moves this summer, that kinda concedes defeat - so it really needs to be a permanent fix.

He may we'll get stronger, but what surprised me is how slow he is, he makes lovely runs but never gets on the end of a through ball due to lack of pace, maybe in Scotland he got away with it but he isn't in the championship unfortunately!!

Big let down imo

Not quick enough, strong enough, or clinical enough...so far.

I won't push for him to go, but I do think Gray must choose between him and Lavery. If May moves this summer, that kinda concedes defeat - so it really needs to be a permanent fix.

He may we'll get stronger, but what surprised me is how slow he is, he makes lovely runs but never gets on the end of a through ball due to lack of pace, maybe in Scotland he got away with it but he isn't in the championship unfortunately!!

Big let down imo

You've got to wonder why Charlton would release him. Obviously some good players can be picked up that don't get offered a new deal but also at 32 I'd be hoping we would be aiming for a younger better centre back as we will potentially keep Loovens anyway.

Christ, I only thought he was about 26