Do we need another CM?

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Last night showed how we have 4 very good CM fielders on our books,Lee,Melo,

Semedo and Hutchinson.

If we sign Mcgugan,will their be any need to invest in another CM?

Considering all the above can do the job correctly which has shown.

Mcgugan

Pennant

Fryatt

Would be my realistic signings in summer,what are yours?

If we sign McGugan, that is one attacking/ creative mid. But what if he gets injured, loses form?

He should have competition really. At present, Maghoma is the only player we have to fill that role in the absence of McGugan.

We are more than covered in the defensive side.

I predict we will sign a striker. (probably Will Keane), a LB, 2 wingers (one being Isgrove), a CB and 2 attacking CM (one being McGugan).

Jermaine Pennant is an aging, money-grabbing waste of space, it's a very large NO from me.

I'd quite like Hugo Rodallega and Lasse Christensen from Fulham.

I'd also like us to have a look at Gaston Ramirez at Southampton. They sent him out on loan to Hull and granted, he's not been amazing, but he's got talent and maybe he'd be willing to come to us for the right cashmonies

Jermaine Pennant is an aging, money-grabbing waste of space, it's a very large NO from me.

I'd quite like Hugo Rodallega and Lasse Christensen from Fulham.

I'd also like us to have a look at Gaston Ramirez at Southampton. They sent him out on loan to Hull and granted, he's not

been amazing, but he's got talent and maybe he'd be willing to come to us for the right cashmonies

So pennant is a waste of space money grabber but rodallega isn't ? Really..... Also Ramirez will be on God knows what in wages and will go to a club considerably better than Wednesday should he ,ove

So pennant is a waste of space money grabber but rodallega isn't ? Really..... Also Ramirez will be on God knows what in wages and will go to a club considerably better than Wednesday should he ,ove

Rodallega has been in great form for Fulham this season, he could have sat on the bench and sulked, but 31 games, 11 goals and 7 assists tells a story. 

Pennant is known for being a wee-wee tail and signing for Pune FC (that's in the Indian Superleague) was about nothing more than money.

Hope we sign McGugan, but still think we need more if our aspirations are for the prem.

I can't remember us controlling a midfield this season and the funny thing about signing a loanee is that you get exactly what you already had (without improvement), so another quality midfielder for me.