Mr Chansiri, Get Thi Wallet Out

It's always needed money chucking at it.

Going to be an exciting summer of spending.

Just need a few more disappointing results through to the end of the season, to convince Mr Chansiri what he needs to do.

Going to be a massive offloading job too.

Too many players not good enough for the blue and white stripes.

Exciting times ahead.

Summer transfers thread going to be in overdrive.

Did they look the answer?

You know I think they'd do a job next season. Could they fire us to promotion? Not sure - would need some service. Still need two more strikers, 2 midfielders and a left back.

Precisely how likely is the Michael Jackson style spending spree that some fans seem not only to be advocating, but even demanding and expecting? Apart from the supporters' own relentless addiction to expensive, new signings, what signs have their been that Chansiri is really going to indulge in that way?

A goal scoring striker

A competent and consistent left back

A centre back to cover or better Loovens

A defensive midfielder to complement McGugan, wouldn't hurt to bring in another creative mid either

2 maybe 3 wingers.

Sorted

Precisely how likely is the Michael Jackson style spending spree that some fans seem not only to be advocating, but even demanding and expecting? Apart from the supporters' own relentless addiction to expensive, new signings, what signs have their been that Chansiri is really going to indulge in that way?

Not many, just people coming to their own conclusions

I dont think we will sign the sort of players you lot think

Lets wait and see anyway

This - don't think DC will chuck millions and millions ....plus the wage ceiling needs to be maintained.

It's about getting the right players in - Burnley did it and they are the example we should be following.

First one of two in next term will give us an idea of the level we are looking at...but a lot of dead wood needs to go first to clear the decks

A goal scoring striker

A competent and consistent left back

A centre back to cover or better Loovens

A defensive midfielder to complement McGugan, wouldn't hurt to bring in another creative mid either

2 maybe 3 wingers.

Sorted

And a manager who will get us promoted and you've cracked it fella.

This - don't think DC will chuck millions and millions ....plus the wage ceiling needs to be maintained.

It's about getting the right players in - Burnley did it and they are the example we should be following.

First one of two in next term will give us an idea of the level we are looking at...but a lot of dead wood needs to go first to clear the decks

I can't see the kind of spending/squad re-construction that a lot are expecting this summer.

I don't think it would be wise to bin too many players too soon and if we did it would probably upset the team spirit that has been one of the real positives to come out of Gray's reign.

What I'm expecting is 5 or 6 of the out of contract players to be retained and maybe 4 or 5 new signings. Whether they will cost fees/be frees or loans, they have to be better players than what we currently have in order to progress.

I still think the home record places a little bit of doubt about Gray's long term future but given the Commoli speculation this week, I expect it's more likely appointments off the field DoF, DoIR will be made before Gray's position comes under more scrutiny?

Edited by Great Big Galaa

Nobody in this thread said owt about a Michael Jackson spending spree.

Chucking loads at it is probably what's needed but that doesn't mean an insane spending spree where we buy the likes of Rhodes.

I'd expect to see 2 or 3 million spent but thats just me guessing.

He wont be building a neverland