Another 2 points thrown away at home

How many times this season are we gonna throw points away

Players keep falling asleep at the end

Fulham and now hiddersfield 4 points thrown away in 2 home games

18 points clear with 18 points to play for so relegation is still mathematically possible. I think someone should take your shoe laces off you, just in case. 

Yeah should have won again 2 or 3-0 we've nicked one but we've switched off and got done at the end , positives are Bus getting his goal I thought he looked very promising

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Bus getting the goal is important. The result sucks but then again, so flippingwhat...we arenT playing for anything!!

Guest Daniel Walker

A stupid foul by May on the half way line cost us that goal.

Not the end of the world. Hard to be motivated when there is nothing to play for

Did it really ?/ stupid foul but the ball was miles away from goal at that point

You want our best season in a long time to be over...? Why? Moronic post

While I agree that it has easily been one of our best season's in a long time, I just think, the fact we don't really have much to play for til the end of the season, makes some fans hope that the season ends early.  

Its understandable. 

General consensus, is that we needed 3 players, McGugan, a winger, and another striker. Well we had 2 of the 3 elements on display today

"A" (as in one) winger?

That would be fine if we had three of them already, so who are they? Maguire (support forward rather than winger)? Lee (central midfielder)? Helan (better suited at left back)? Maghoma (most people think he's no good and is usually on the wrong side anyway)? Stobbs (about twenty minutes experience in his entire career)?

I'd say we need two at the very least.