Another 2 points thrown away at home

"A" (as in one) winger?

That would be fine if we had three of them already, so who are they? Maguire (support forward rather than winger)? Lee (central midfielder)? Helan (better suited at left back)? Maghoma (most people think he's no good and is usually on the wrong side anyway)? Stobbs (about twenty minutes experience in his entire career)?

I'd say we need two at the very least.

probably better to make it 3 wingers then.

"A" (as in one) winger?

That would be fine if we had three of them already, so who are they? Maguire (support forward rather than winger)? Lee (central midfielder)? Helan (better suited at left back)? Maghoma (most people think he's no good and is usually on the wrong side anyway)? Stobbs (about twenty minutes experience in his entire career)?

I'd say we need two at the very least.

OK, wouldn't dispute that, but in terms of the starting eleven, it's probably a midfielder (McGugan) a winger (we're obviously looking at Isgrove with a view to next season, and a striker. So we could be practically there. Maybe, another defender, a midfielder, a winger, as you say, and another striker to strengthen the squad. I can't see more than 7 players arriving, and I'm pretty certain they won't all be starting.