Moody Barrow

Guest wilyfox

I'm surprised the fa would allow it given their financial and league position. Like others have said, they won't go up now - no matter who they sign. Save the money and get their house in order.

Guest TommyTank

Seriously, I have no idea who this fella is. Never heard of him. I watch match of the day and sky live games regularly. I must just sit there in a world of my own.

I've mentioned forest and ffp in another thread, but I'd love to see how they're getting round it. We could copy em next season.

They aren't getting around it, they were under transfer embargo through Jan, they will be getting a hefty fine at the end of the season.

It seems the only way around it as such is pay the fine and carry on.

I suppose they must still believe they have an outside chance of the play offs and have decided to go for it. It's hardly a priority, seeing as they already have Antonio, Burke and Patterson. OK the latter ain't up to much, but he's a decent enough third choice. When we started looking, we were in a much better position than them, even as late as January

I'm surprised the fa would allow it given their financial and league position. Like others have said, they won't go up now - no matter who they sign. Save the money and get their house in order.

They're allowed some loans even after getting slapped wrists!!