Moody Barrow

Mine is too. Sometimes the bloooody squeeking wheel drives you mad.

Mine just turns over and ignores me for no reason..

Mine does'nt have a wheel, got  a ball instead, falls over a lot.

Edited by daleblue

problem is for gray. The new owners want wins not " we will save our cash for next season" . 

I think it could well be the other way and it's Gray that wants wins to show the owners he can do it and the owners may just be setting their stall up for next season.

wildsmith seems to be the standout player in the dev squad ,that would go down well to leave westwood out.

Give him a few games at the end of the season I say. It's not as though he's going to be threatening westwood's spot.

Guest wilyfox

Lord no, surely now we've been taken over, we can set our sights higher than that

It would be a good opportunity to look at him first hand to see if he might be someone worth bringing here in the summer. We won't get the calibre you're expecting on loan between now and the end of the season.

It would be a good opportunity to look at him first hand to see if he might be someone worth bringing here in the summer. We won't get the calibre you're expecting on loan between now and the end of the season.

If our interest is genuine, I am slightly worried about our planned recruitment. Certainly our six January signings have not so far had the expected impact, with only McGugan giving us any sort of lift. Keane has shown flashes, but contributed nothing in the games I saw

If our interest is genuine, I am slightly worried about our planned recruitment. Certainly our six January signings have not so far had the expected impact, with only McGugan giving us any sort of lift. Keane has shown flashes, but contributed nothing in the games I saw

Actually, Keane was pretty decent at Millwall

Guest wilyfox

If our interest is genuine, I am slightly worried about our planned recruitment.

Some things never change. Bus, Melo and Vermijl were brought in for the long haul. Don't worry about them yet. Paterson was clearly a name on Gray's list to replace Drenthe in January. If we could borrow him for the remaining few weeks, we'd find out whether he has something to offer here.