What would be the top 10 Sheffield Wednesday memorabilia items ?

A sales rep I dealt with was Harry Chapman`s grandson. 1907 FA Cup winning captain.

He brought the medal in to show me, 25/30 years ago. Really proud of his heritage he was.

That rep, as well as being Harry Chapman's grandson, was the nephew of arguably the best ever English born manager, Herbert Chapman. The rep now owns the company, and still attends Wednesday games.

Guest Sheff Owl

I have few items from the old shop beats the mega store hands down

Definitely.

It was like queuing up in a pub to get served, just get to the front and try and grab their attention.

It was actually quite fun.

I still have two woollen v neck pullovers, one dark green and one navy blue, which were bought from the old club shop in the 1970's. Still in perfect nick (but been too small, or I've been too large, for donkeys years), and a thousand times better quality than anything sold in the shop today.

I still have two woollen v neck pullovers, one dark green and one navy blue, which were bought from the old club shop in the 1970's. Still in perfect nick (but been too small, or I've been too large, for donkeys years), and a thousand times better quality than anything sold in the shop today.

I had a couple of those in lambs wool top quality

Guest minsk owl

I got one for less than £10 off eBay a couple of years ago in very good condition.

more or less certain that you are confusing the home fixture , with the away fixture 

Milan's wallet would surely form the centrepiece of any exhibition. Displayed in its original condition, pristine, unused. A fat wad of crisp brand new £50 notes lovingly folded into the rear pocket clipped in place by a diamond encrusted caddy bearing the timeless legend in Latin shortimus armus deepio pocketus. Under a secret flap a rare colony of the fabled Serbian Crocklefish Moth.