Forestieri

Notice how he said in his interview that the pitch we had last season was 'no good', and he came to Hillsborough and saw the new pitch and couldn't believe the difference.

Doubt we'd be signing him if our pitch was in the state it was last season.

Shows that facilities obviously matter to players, regardless of others saying it's just the money that matters.

Notice how he said in his interview that the pitch we had last season was 'no good', and he came to Hillsborough and saw the new pitch and couldn't believe the difference.

Doubt we'd be signing him if our pitch was in the state it was last season.

Shows that facilities obviously matter to players, regardless of others saying it's just the money that matters.

Exactly reverse do not let the grass grow

Proper, proper player.

Hopefully being the "main man" will bring the best out of him on a more regular basis too.

According to the Watford fans he was at his best when he was being shown "the love" by the fans. Our fans are so desperate to love a proper player that he may get what he likes, in abundance.

In fact, he may need to wear a shower cap and goggles.

Remember seeing him against us when Watford first got the influx of loan players from Italy, think it was the season before last? He was immense then, tore us to pieces and was just as good last year.

I was gutted when it looked like he was off to Leeds, for what seemed like a steal. So pleased to see him here and cannot wait to see him play. Just hope we manage to pick things up as our last few games have been pretty disappointing! Just a matter of waiting for things to click and Fenando can hopefully help with that.

Trying really hard to have a catchphrase aren't you.

Sad.

Why would "Fessi" be my catchphrase...? I have about 2.5k posts on this forum, of which Id estimate over my entire time on here, 10-20 mention Forestieri. I'm not going to be ending a post about the manager with "FESSI, FESSI, FESSI" am I? Or a post about loan signings, or anything else. Check literally any other thread bar this one.

Is me using a "Fessi" chant me REALLY trying to have my own catchphrase? REALLY? ... lol

Bit sad you'd think that to be honest

As just about every player we have ever spent more than around £500,000 on turns out to be a pile of plop - just wondering - could we ruin "Fessi"?!   I'm sure some of the thick-heads who think we ought to be promoted by Bonfire Night will have a good go, the first time he misplaces a pass.  Soon erode his confidence.