..........westwood

palmer Lees Loovens Mattock

..........coke Semedo

Maghoma may maguire

........nuhiu

poss subs 60min+ - helan for Maguire, drenthe for maghoma

hope for nuhiu with may up top

Edited by Ash77

I don't know the circumstances but even in these days where money, power and success are seemingly paramount; family should still come first.

He's their talisman so they wanted him to be part of the tour in Dubai rather than him have a 5 day break to see his brother and now he won't ever see him again. He's a bigger man than me, I'd have burned that city shirt to ashes.

But we are talking about a club that made cancer jokes aimed at Nedum Onouhas mum, seriously iffy things seem to happen at city...

Hmmm.  Nothing would stop me from seeing my brother if he was on his deathbed.  Obviously, I don't know the circumstances and constraints that Yaya Toure experienced but the reason for the trip to Abu Dhabi seems quite trivial in the grand scheme of things.  The guy has my sympathy in terms of losing his brother but I can't help feeling a little sceptical about the reasons for him not seeing his brother and the purpose of him stating this reason for his grievance. 

No Nasri, Silva or Aguerro.

No Zabaletta, Fernando or Jovetic.

Just Dzeko left of the senior forwards.

Just read this from dom howson on twitter that's a lot of first team players missing plus you can see pellagrini resting one or five others so although the players that come in will be another level to ours, they'll be coming in cold, so I say go full boar, over the course of our season I don't see one game been that detrimental to our first team!!

Let's give it a go!!!!

UTO