No Pay on the Day Option Tomorrow

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/news/article/no-pay-on-the-day-option-at-birmingham-1916628.aspx

That's me not going then.

Was hoping that I'd get finished work a bit early and shoot straight down.

Pretty strange decision to make the day before the game. It's hardly going to be packed to the rafters.

does seem a bit strange as away end will be nowhere near capacity.

might lose a hundered or so fans cause of this which benefits no one

Guest Tilton Road

We regularly say no POTD for away fans then end up still selling tickets so if it's your only option i'd still head down. Note for the simpletons, you could always just book online to collect too.. 

Fans unable to collect their tickets from Hillsborough can do so from St Andrew’s.

Tickets will be available until 2.30pm

Buy online, simple

Just buy online and collect from brum simples!!

We regularly say no POTD for away fans then end up still selling tickets so if it's your only option i'd still head down. Note for the simpletons, you could always just book online to collect too..

No good for those who might want to go if they manage to finish work early though is it?!

It's no big deal, but it just seems such a needless decision.

I went to St Andrews two seasons ago on a Tuesday night, managed to finish work a little early shot down the M1 and paid on the gate. Not sure what the difference is this season.

http://mobile.swfc.co.uk/news/article/no-pay-on-the-day-option-at-birmingham-1916628.aspx

That's me not going then.

Was hoping that I'd get finished work a bit early and shoot straight down.

Pretty strange decision to make the day before the game. It's hardly going to be packed to the rafters.

Call the ticket office and have them send your ticket down with ICO.

Failing that I'm sure you'll be able to purchase them at their ticket office. Usually there's one for away fans.