Lies Lies and more Lies

Lets just vent and post some lies that the club/manager/chairman/players/owlstalk posters have come out with in the last 10 years. They can be factual, things you believed they have lied about, funny ones or even little white lies. Remember never let the truth get in the way of a good story. We could even play guess the lie where someone posts a quote and guess who said it.

I will get the ball rolling with "We have a fine squad and I hope with the addition of two or three more players before the window closes we will be in a position to mount a strong challenge this season"

10th June 2014

Chairman Milan Mandaric gave his reaction to the deal and explained his decision to pass control to the new owner, saying: “I am delighted to have concluded a deal with Hafiz, he is a true football man and I have no doubt whatsoever that I am handing over control to someone with a real passion for the game and the ability to carry on the work I started three years ago to return Sheffield Wednesday back to the top division of English football. It’s something that the wonderful supporters of this Club deserve having remained so loyal throughout the difficult times prior to my arrival."

He went on to say: "On my first day at the Club I promised the supporters two things; firstly I would ensure that when I left we would be in far better shape than when I arrived and more importantly, that I would only hand over ownership when I found the right man for the Club and I sincerely believe I have delivered on both undertakings."

Only a fib

Lies Lies and more Lies..........

If aimed at MM, that's offensive.

Read the op carefully. There's a nice disclaimer where it says things you believed, found funny or are white lies. Also it can be about anyone and anything to do/come out of the club in the last decade. You're the one who is interpreting it as a dig at rich uncle Milan. If it's the case then that's offensive