Ben Marshall - JTO right?

The star has wrote this article as a standard template and they just change the player name and the team...eventually we find out the player in question as then signed for another championship club, then the following days headline & article is sorted "owls miss out on Blackburn ace"!!!! The star is shocking to be fair

Guest Ferkorf

It's all a bit weird, last week Gray said he'd been speaking to Blackburn but not about Leon Best it was about other players

Now he says he hasn't spoken to Blackburn as such

that just sums up our pre-season. Don't think anyone knows what they are doing anymore!

Guest Distraught!

I would be very happy for JTO to be right.

Having a player like that would be more important to me than trying to prove JTO wrong.

Call it a hunch but I cannot see anyone else coming in before Saturday. Even Toytown have been given permission to talk to May-you know where that's heading! We will be given the obligotory MM "working hard to bring players in", "missed out out on ...., but we continue to try"...."let's all get behind the squad now because that's what you should do".......

We've had a bid accepted have'nt we? therefore talks talks should take place. Surely his agent will advise him to talk to interested parties knowing full well he'll get a greater slice of the deal. Aldridge will take care of it.  :sad:

Guest Big Guns

can i just point out i was the first to say we were signing marshall closely followed by jto and neil

with us 3 saying it it should never have been in doubt