OFFICIAL - OMDT manager from now on?

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Sadly, the late and great Johnbloodaxe - affectionately known as JBA - has departed us here on Owlstalk. He's probably married one of his maids by now.

So, the reigns of control have to be handed over in regards to who now initiates the official match day threads from now on.

Obviously, the season is two days away and it hasn't been sorted - much like our preseason.

We've had several very worthy candidates, including myself (lol), but now is the time for a decision.

Key aspects of the job description include having a sense of humour, up to date on the latest team news and to be consistent with your delivery across the season.

So who gets your vote?

Mods, if possible, a poll would be good.

Jon Adam for me, great threadstarter

More like a flipping firestarter!

Sadly, the late and great Johnbloodaxe - affectionately known as JBA - has departed us here on Owlstalk. He's probably married one of his maids by now.

So, the reigns of control have to be handed over in regards to who now initiates the official match day threads from now on.

Obviously, the season is two days away and it hasn't been sorted - much like our preseason.

We've had several very worthy candidates, including myself ( lol), but now is the time for a decision.

Key aspects of the job description include having a sense of humour, up to date on the latest team news and to be consistent with your delivery across the season.

So who gets your vote?

Mods, if possible, a poll would be good.

This rules you out then pal. lol

You do know I am just messing with ya. Eh?

Edited by WayneTheOwl

I'm usually out friday nights so my threads would be a bit messy and mega LADDY. I take it you never go out Jon and therefore are perfect for the job. LAD. 

How about Jon's starts the thread with this 100% ratio until we lose a game, then FlyingOwl has a go till we lose a game.   

So what you're suggesting is a new person each game then?