OFFICIAL - OMDT manager from now on?

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'll second you mate (if others haven't already), thought you did a grand job....

PS How's your little un doing ?

Hope he's OK....

He's doing good mate, thank you. It's his birthday today :)

There's a thread in the dressing room about him pal.

I will most probably post one in the morning anyway. Obviously i've had rather a lot on recently hence my lack of posting, what with working nights and having a poorly child, but i'll be back in the morning with a MDT

I am just truly honoured to be able to say that I have my name on the list of literary geniuses who have penned an OMDT. 

I actually printed the pages off and turned them into a book, of which I have signed and handed out to family members. I know it is only from a friendly but everyone has to start somewhere and I was happy to make my debut in front of the Owlstalk crowd away in Slovenia.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank every one of you who is included in my book. I also updated my CV to include this wonderful achievement.

Guest sotonowl

I did do the best ever one a few years ago but thats it for me I've retired at the top so I'm out sorry

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them, get to work BG, the job is yours and I'm not taking no for an answer.