Stevie May

Guest Pelosi

Having supported St Johnstone for too many years to mention...I can safely say that if you do manage to sign Stevie May,he will score goals for you. A real talent no doubt! and will only improve with this move.

He has steadily improved for us following his previous loans spells to lower league Scottish teams and has built up some upper body strength which I believe he'll certainly need in your league.

Stevie tends to hit the ball early which seems to catch out many goalkeepers, sometimes a little greedy when other options, but that's what a 20+ goals striker is entitled to do. A decent price for a prolific striker and unusual for a footballer, very level headed for his age. 

He is not going to be available until after our Europa League fixture tomorrow night against Spartak Trnava in Slovakia, (and depending on the result maybe not at all!)  but has every opportunity to become an even better player in the future..

Good luck for the forthcoming season whatever happens

Guest Big Guns

So we've got jocks praising May

We've got us praising Antonio

The clappers told me last week that all fans slate out going players like the Leeds fans did with Tim Tom lees or wot ever he's called

Clapper logic wrong again lol

One touch and then bang. Or if you're THAT good, just BANG. Always catch a keeper out by hitting your shots early as a keeper's natural tendency is to steady himself on the spot in preparation. So ... leave him planted on that spot. 

It sounds so much easier on paper doesn't it?  :Hirsty:

Guest everydays_wednesday

Hope we get him I love pony tails.......never did Andy Carroll any harm.....hang on......

Seems the pigs may be a little jealous if the does sign for us. According to his Wiki page lol:

Steven "Stevie" May (born 3 November 1992) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays for English League One (football accossiation) side Sheffield United.[1] May has previously spent time at Alloa Athletic and Hamilton Academical on loan.

On the 6th of August 2014 May signed for Sheffield United for a fee in the region of £1.2 Million on a two and a half year deal.

Seems the pigs may be a little jealous if the does sign for us. According to his Wiki page lol:

Steven "Stevie" May (born 3 November 1992) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays for English League One (football accossiation) side Sheffield United.[1] May has previously spent time at Alloa Athletic and Hamilton Academical on loan.

On the 6th of August 2014 May signed for Sheffield United for a fee in the region of £1.2 Million on a two and a half year deal.

They have signed him until Xmas 2016? lol

Guest onlynorfolkmiller

He has a bit of the Mackail smith about him.

Always a difficult one to judge with Scottish strikers though as it's a real mixed bag. May is this summers Johnny Russell who did ok for derby but I thought he may do better.

I hope we've scouted him properly anyway

Of course you've scouted him properly. You've been following him for 9 months haven't you? Oh no, hang on.....

This year's Lloyd Owusu

Edited by onlynorfolkmiller

I'd said his two goals against Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup semi final sum him up. If you can find them online, check them out (I still watch them on sky+ at least once a week). When he came back to Saints at start of last season after two successful loan spells he had really sorted himself out. He's done a lot of gym work and has some amount of strength.

I saw these earlier in his 27 goal video, very tidy.  Loved his footwork for the first, and I love a good failed knee slide too!