The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

Mick, I phoned in before Christmas, you were the next caller, and your exact words following my call, were, "I agree with that last caller". I think I saw you outside the Kop on Saturday, and if I'm right and it was you, you were the bloke with a youngish lad with him, who when talking to somebody else near the turnstyles, was wagging your finger in his face, saying, "I'm telling you, I'm telling you".

If that wasn't you, I apologise, but it did sound like you, and that's how I always imagined you to be.

come in't Cavalier on Wednesday tea time, and I'll buy thee a pint.

That probably was me i was telling him he was going home not to my house and a Wednesdayite next to me was telling me to let him stay and take him to the chippy ..................i apologise for the d ick comment its uncalled for 

Other night when that bloke called in whilst the song Running man was blasting on tannoy...Then caller asks "What ya reckon rob" and he was listening to that song  lol

I was same though didn't hear a word of what that bloke said....They should play that clip again was a classic.