The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

Now Im not condoning violence but Ive seen videos of the trouble by the Millwall fans but it didnt help when the Rotherham fans were taunting them and making it even worse. Saying that Millwall fans are well known for causing trouble then again they didnt do it when they played us, not that I know of.

Apart from wrecking 3 supertrams a couple of years back.  Had you forgotten that?  

Mick, I phoned in before Christmas, you were the next caller, and your exact words following my call, were, "I agree with that last caller". I think I saw you outside the Kop on Saturday, and if I'm right and it was you, you were the bloke with a youngish lad with him, who when talking to somebody else near the turnstyles, was wagging your finger in his face, saying, "I'm telling you, I'm telling you".

If that wasn't you, I apologise, but it did sound like you, and that's how I always imagined you to be.

come in't Cavalier on Wednesday tea time, and I'll buy thee a pint.

Now Im not condoning violence but Ive seen videos of the trouble by the Millwall fans but it didnt help when the Rotherham fans were taunting them and making it even worse. Saying that Millwall fans are well known for causing trouble then again they didnt do it when they played us, not that I know of.

Lets be fair here and i hope im wrong but im fully expecting the brain dead amongst our fans to be singing " Just a town full of Paedos " in a couple of weeks time .

In the stadium i hear on Fosters show this morning that they were "ripping up" the stadium well the vids that on youtube just show a load of sad sacks on both sides pointing at each other and swearing at each other