The official football heaven 2014/15 thread

fair enough  but soon as i heard this guys knickname i knew someone would start with the obvious puns and in this case i don't think appropriate

TBF - asthmatic Mick called it him. He called him Shrek first. Not anyone on here.

Some on here got confused or, we're taking the Mick out of Mick.

Who is Shrek - was a reference to asthmatic Mick. He either didn't know him - or got his name wrong.

TBF - asthmatic Mick called it him. He called him Shrek first. Not anyone on here.

Some on here got confused or, we're taking the Mick out of Mick.

Who is Shrek - was a reference to asthmatic Mick. He either didn't know him - or got his name wrong.

i thought that too thought it was my blocked ears 

TBH he sounded like a decent bloke but the top and bottom of it is that i didn't know him and have never heard of him so whilst its a sad time for his friends and family his passing doesn't affect me at all so i think that last Wednesdayite was well off beam when he called for us to mark him dying at tomorrows match when all's said and done hes a Blade and we aren't playing them if we were then maybe .

Football fans die every day 

TBH he sounded like a decent bloke but the top and bottom of it is that i didn't know him and have never heard of him so whilst its a sad time for his friends and family his passing doesn't affect me at all so i think that last Wednesdayite was well off beam when he called for us to mark him dying at tomorrows match when all's said and done hes a Blade and we aren't playing them if we were then maybe .

Football fans die every day 

agree with that never heard of him either but then i wouldn't have  but as said earlier sounded a solid bloke  

I have respect for the United fan thats just passed away. 

What have I done wrong by pointing out who Shrek was and taking the p1ss out of Wayne Rooney?

What on earth does your post have to do with someone who has died? If you cannot see the lack of respect in your post then more shame you.