He's coming home.....

Well we could knock Shola off that list anyways, wrong Ameobi for me and t'other one would be cheaper anyway!

Big Shola would be the cream of the crop for me. An experienced striker we haven't seen at Hillsborough for some time and I believe he'd play 30+ games, whereas Andy Johnson would probably manage 10+ games

Big Shola would be the cream of the crop for me. An experienced striker we haven't seen at Hillsborough for some time and I believe he'd play 30+ games, whereas Andy Johnson would probably manage 10+ games

He's experienced but not a consistent goal scorer and never scored many at any level, obviously a great season when Newcastle went down but that was a ridiculously strong team for this level and anyone should have scored a fair amount! And obviously I've said many times I don't want AJ here either.

This is definitely not Neil trying to generate site traffic by the way. Definitely not.

Bit pointless seeing as the new server can't handle it anyway :(

My god, Owlstalk is so easily distracted these days. Somebody makes up a rumour (and thats all it is) about a winger returning who played a few games for us in the 3rd division and everybody gets a sponkin hard on.......have a word with yourselves. There are much more important issues to discuss: Ratification, RC Lens, Lavery's Cruciate, The Sondico Kit shambles, New Scoreboard, Milan's Underwater Telephone, Kop Trumpers and the whereabouts of Sausage Arms..................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He's experienced but not a consistent goal scorer and never scored many at any level, obviously a great season when Newcastle went down but that was a ridiculously strong team for this level and anyone should have scored a fair amount! And obviously I've said many times I don't want AJ here anyway

Having done some research & he might be available. Best striker possible for goals per game is Glenn Murray at Crystal Palace. 30 year old, experienced striker

I reckon every team in the Championship are keeping tabs tho